32703 Old Hempstead Rd, Magnolia$8,990,000
- Parcel Number: NA
- Remarks: Beautiful 75 +/- acres that is ready for your horse business. This property has everything you need to run a racing & training company. Property is complete with a barn that has 44 stalls, two electric horse walkers & a big wash rack. Another barn that has 20 stalls, 4 horse electric walkers, wash rack & a office with bathroom. The property also features a 5/8 mile long race track with a four horse starting gate. A 60 square foot covered round pen & a large riding arena. There are 2 lakes on the property, one in the middle of the race track & a large lake on the back of the property. There are 3 covered pole barns for equipment, storage, tractors, horse trailers etc. House on the property is property value only. Property could be developed into a subdivision, commercial center, or whatever your needs for the property are.
- Special Conditions: Survey Required
- Address: 32703 Old Hempstead Rd
- Area: 15
- City: Magnolia
- Country: United States
- County: Montgomery
- MLS #: 33262404
- Price: $8,990,000
- Property Type: Country Homes/Acreage
- State: Texas
- Subdivision: none
- Zip: 77355
- Acres: 75
- Acres Desciption: 50 or more Acres
- Land Use: Cattle Ranch,Horse Farm,Horses Allowed,Unrestricted
- Road Surface: Asphalt
- School District: 36 - Magnolia
- School Elementary: WILLIE E. WILLIAMS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- School High: MAGNOLIA WEST HIGH SCHOOL
- School Middle: MAGNOLIA JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- Water Sewer: Well
- Completed Construction Date: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Completion Date: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Date Avail: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- List Office Name: Carswell Real Estate Co. Inc.
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.